Outgoing Teaching Assignment
The application for the teaching assignment can be made only in the sessions announced by the Erasmus+ Office. During one academic year, it is possible to have maximum two mobility with financial support, if the budget allows it.
The application sessions are online. In order to apply please follow the link: https://forms.gle/hJCvUWBAFqFEfPjD6
Please check the program for the sessions with the Erasmus+ office.
If during the teaching assignment mobility, there are also other activities performed, there has to be a delimitation between Erasmus+ activities and other activity for the same period.
Prima participare in cadrul programului Erasmus (indiferent de actiune): 10 points
Implicarea in cadrul Programului Erasmus+ : 90 points
Total points: 100 points
- 1. Promovarea Programului Erasmus+ in randul studentilor – 20 pct
- 2. Promovarea Programului in randul cadrelor didactice - 20 pt
- 3. Responsabil academic mobilitati Erasmus+ in cadrul facultatii - 10 pct
- 4. Membru comisia de recunoastere si echivalare, CRID - 10 pct
- 5. Membru in echipa de implementare a proiectelor Erasmus+ - 10 pct
- 6. Activitati ce au dus la incheierea de noi acorduri interinstitutionale - 10 pct
- 7. Alte activitati - 10 pct
*(Responsabilii academici si membrii in echipele de implementare nu vor bifa promovarea)
Pentru mobilitatile de formare punctajul este acordat in functie de evaluarea activitatii profesionale a aplicantului ce au la baza cunostintele lingvistice, experienta, diversitatea activitatilor, contacte si comunicare
Information about financial support
Financial support represents a lump sum, called “grant” with a maximum value established within the Contract, which may differ depending on the country.
Financial grant represents a financial help for travel and subsistence purposes. The subsistence purposes may differ depending on the country. Travel grant is given only if the total grant allows it. The grant is calculated based on number of activities x subsistence + travel.
Please contact the Erasmus+ Office to get the details about the way the grant is transfered.